✨ Natures anti-inflammatory MAGIC ✨
However, not all turmeric is created equal. That bright yellow powder you can purchase in plastic packets from your supermarket? Well, I hate to break the bad news, but that has close to zero nutritional value and is to be used for flavour or colour purposes only 😐
If you’re looking for turmeric to add into your meals and health routine for wellness purposes, then QUALITY and where it is sourced is very important ✔️
I love my turmeric from @thepowderpeople when I can not get to the markets to source fresh turmeric root 🤷🏽♀️
- 1/4 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup nut milk (I used my home made walnut milk inspired by @teresacutter_healthychef )
- 1 heaped teaspoon of turmeric powder (with a pinch of cracked pepper for activation in the body! )
- 1-2 tsp LSA
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2-1 tsp honey or natural sweetener
- 1/2 banana
- 2 egg whites (optional) ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Heat the MYLK on the stove in a pot and add the honey, coconut oil & turmeric powder.
- Stir until combined.
- Add in the Oats, LSA & chopped banana.
- Stir and mix through on medium to low heat (slightly sizzling in the pan). In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites.
- Stir and mix the whisked egg whites into the turmeric oat mixture in the stove pot.
- Allow to cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until fluffy and cooked through!
Turn off heat and serve in your favourite bowl (💗 @coconutbowls )
VOILA! Eat on its own, or add some cool nut mylk, chopped nuts and maybe some nut butter for extra YUM!💥