Each day, I hear the “BZZZZZ” sound from my Soda Stream as my parents attend to their morning fizzy water & lemon.
So yesterday, I was craving some sort of delicious tropical drink! And an instant idea came to mind…
Fizzy Coconut Milk!
- 1-2 cups coconut milk
- 1-2 cups coconut water (this is optional – I just love the taste of the two coconut liquids mixed together)
- 1 tsp stevia (also optional)
- 1/2 cup berries, frozen
- 1/2 cup mango, frozen
- Combine the liquid and pour into a Soda Stream bottle
- Blitz the liquid for the recommended time (until you hear that finishing BZZZZZ from the machine)
- In a blender, mix together the berries and mango until an icey mixture is formed
- Mix the stevia if you are using it in with the liquid
- Pour into glasses, adding a dollop of the frozen fruity blend into the glass!
- Also optional: if it’s a weekend and you fancy maybe an alcoholic beverage, adding a shot of this would be divine (however, only for special occasions ha!)