- 6 Free Range eggs
- 1 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder (gluten free)
- Preheat oven to 175C
- In abowl mix eggs, rice malt, melted coconut oil and salt until well combined
- Gently add the coconut flour and baking powder, whisking slowly into the batter until there are no lumps and bumps
- Pour/scoop the batter into a small greased or lined loaf pan
- Bake for about 40 minutes
- Remove from pan and cool on rack
Tastes great fresh, or enjoy toasted.
Perfect base for my ‘Sweet Potato, Miso and Cado Slaw‘ recipe.